To reinforce HS (Health & Safety) requirements, supervise the activities and provide daily information on field during shift.
Key Accountabilities/Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensures HS induction provided for the Terminal are effective on the field.
- Responsible for verification of HS control measures on the field.
- Actively involved in HS Management Systems field effectiveness and maintenance of control measures.
- Participate in Risk Assessment and Control measures implementation and reinforcement
- Participates in HS and Security incidents investigations and Reporting when required
- Ensures corrective actions from incidents investigations are effective and maintained.
- Provides daily HS Key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensures daily support and advice to other department members during his/her shift.
- Attends regularly scheduled Tool Box Talk meetings.
- Completes safety observation
- Ensures MSDS/SDS books are kept up to date at all sites
- Completes safety and health checklist at assigned facilities monthly
- Ensures Emergency Preparedness Plans are complete and posted in all centers and are practice regularly.
- Ensure Emergency Response numbers are posted.
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety.
- Manage work permits during his/her shift.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Requires minimum Certificate qualification in Health and safety and environment (IOSH membership level: Technical)
- Requires 1 years proven record of HS related experience preferably from container inland services, port operations, and/or heavy equipment industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and other data bases to produce a variety of letters, spreadsheets, documents etc.
- Knowledge of health & safety reporting systems (desirable
- Understands how HSSE standards and practices impact on organizational results.
- Implements cost effective processes to achieve local HSSE goals.
- Identifies HSSE improvement projects and consistently delivers what is promised.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge and experience in handling dangerous goods and emergency situations.
- Computer Usage: 2 Intermediate/Basic (Used of OFFICE: Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc.) or Application Programs.
- ISO 45000
To apply for this vacancy, please send your updated CV to the following email address: [email protected]